Changes comming in version 2.4

Topics: Upcomming versions
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Edited Apr 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Version 2.4 has now been released. The following changes and bug fixes are included in this release. Please see the downloads section to get the update:

1. Add some sort of visual indicator to show when a filter is active on a database list - COMPLETE (undergoing testing)
  2. Currently when you close the application and you have multiple queries open you will be asked if you want to save each one in turn, I plan to add a SQL Management Studio style window that lists what needs saving in one go and lets you select what to save - COMPLETE (undergoing testing)
  3. Fixed bug that caused the application to crash if you tried to apply a filter to an empty database list - COMPLETE
  4. Changed Query Editor font to Courier new as this matches most other code editors and I think it is nicer to enter code in mono spaced fonts - COMPLETE (let me know if you disagree)
  5. Results grid is no longer editable as it was never intended to be and served no purpose. Copy and pasting from the grid still works though - COMPLETE
  6. Any other bug fixes that I find - COMPLET